About Our Liquor Licensing
Harris Farm supports the Responsible service of alcohol.
NSW: Liquor Act 2007: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
Liquor Licence Number: LIQP770017231
Order, Delivery/Collection of Liquor
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. By Placing an order, you confirm to Harris Farm Markets that:
- You are over the age of 18 years and will confirm you date of birth when placing an order and will be able to provide valid proof of age evidence as requested at the time of delivery
- You will not supply any alcohol to those under the age of 18 years, and
- You will not request, or supply liquor to liquor restricted communities
We will not deliver where we consider any of these above conditions to be in breach or where the recipient appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
We may request to take a copy of your identification at the time of delivery or order placement for purposes including record keeping under liquor licence requirements, proof of delivery and administration requirements.
Harris Farm only sells in NSW and the display of products does not constitute an offer to sell to other states with varied licencing conditions.
You may request that your order is left at the entrance to your residence if no one is home to collect. Our couriers reserve the right to elect not to leave unattended at their discretion for reasons including the following
- Someone is home or appears to be home, but they are unable to provide proof of age
- Clear instructions requesting the order be left unattended are not given
- The driver does not believe the location to be safe/secure
- Minors may be present in the area
Orders for same day delivery are not able to be left unattended if liquor is a basket item